Welcome to Paso Robles Radio Ranch.
We are your local provider of reliable two-way radio systems.
- Business Radio (Land Mobile) Solutions – tailored to your needs
- Handheld, Mobile, and Base Station Radios – for VHF and UHF
- Conventional and Trunked Digital Repeater Service – from our location or yours
- Upgrades to Existing Radio Systems
- User Training
- FCC Licensing and Narrowband Compliance
- Responsive Service and Support
We are an Icom Authorized Dealer. Call us today to discuss your radio needs and to arrange a demonstration.
Why Use Digital Two-Way Radios?
We feature the Icom Digital Advanced System (IDAS) radio solutions for:
- Improved Sound Quality
- Better Coverage in the fringe of the communication range
- Secure Communication – with built-in scrambling and no degradation of sound quality
- Individual and Group Calling – one-to-one or one-to-many communication
- Digital / Analog Mixed Mode – allows operation of legacy analog radios
- Call Alert – individually signal a user
- Radio Check – verify if a user is within range
- Stun / Revive – remotely disable a missing or stolen radio
Why Upgrade your Existing Two-Way Radios?
You may already use radios in your business. Questions to ask when considering an upgrade include:
- Do you need a larger coverage area than your immediate business premises?
- Is there a need for more secure communication?
- Is there a need to improve transmission and reception quality?
- Is there a need to improve the quality of two-way radio equipment in use, and migrate off non-business band channels?
Does your Existing System Meet FCC “Narrowband” Requirements?
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has mandated that users of business radio comply with new rules to operate “narrowband” for spectrum efficiency. Often business users are not aware of the deadline and penalties for non-compliance. We can help identify your risks and bring your system into compliance rapidly. You may not even need to purchase new radios to be compliant. We can help determine what is required.
Want to learn more about ICOM?
Here is an informational video about Icom: